Why I Love Kenya Magazine is a bi-monthly publication, widely distributed in print as well as digitally. At present 10,000 copies are printed, rising in direct response to demand. There are many opportunities for advertisers to partner with Why I Love Kenya and enjoy wide exposure to potential clients.
For print advertising and Gold Sponsorship, please download the Media Pack.
For online advertising opportunities, or to enquire about bespoke advertising packages, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Publishers, MJS Colourspace on +254 (0)20 2738004 or +254 (0) 727 794041. We would be delighted to tailor a package that suits your budget and addresses your marketing objectives.
Why I Love Kenya Magazine is bi-monthly. It is free of charge and the print run is 10,000 copies.
- The magazine is distributed to Kenya’s prime source markets – both domestic and international – via Kenya Tourism Board’s network of Destination Marketing Representatives. It is distributed at all the travel shows and exhibitions at which KTB is represented (WTM London, ITB Berlin, IBTB Spain, Indaba, Arabian Travel Market, Magical Kenya Tourism Expo) as well as at high profile conferences and international road shows.
- It is handed to passengers arriving at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi – and at Mombasa International Airport – through KTB’s Tourist Information Centres. These are located in the baggage halls where passengers have time to engage with KTB personnel.
- It is available in the first class accommodation on the Madaraka Express – the recently launched train service between Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Printed copies are circulated to hotels, airlines, tour operators, travel agents, leading corporations, industry associations and to media representatives.
- The magazine is in-room reading at several prestigious properties such as Kempinski, Swahili Beach, Mara Plains, Mara Toto, Serena and Eka hotels.
- The magazine is also circulated for display in such high-profile public areas as: embassies, airport lounges, clubs etc.
- The digital edition now has a huge reach as it is widely shared, especially by tour operators and agents who are using the content to sell our beautiful country to their client contacts.
- It is also shared by many hotels as well as by Kenya’s leading travel industry associations such as KTF, KATO and KAHC.
- The digital edition can also be accessed through KTB’s magical Kenya website and social pages.
- Through e-mail marketing and social sharing, it is estimated that the digital reach is over 250,000.
For more information, please download the Media Pack.